Applications, Forms & Permits

Below is a list of our applications, permits, and forms.  If you are not sure what document(s) you need for your project, please contact Village Hall at 846-6751.


Building Permit Application (online form)

Deck Permit Application (online form)

Driveway Standards (Example)

Erosion Control Permit - Simple Application
(for small projects and 1 or 2-family homes)

Erosion Control and Storm Water Management Application

Mold Issues

One and Two-Family Homes Permit Application (online form)

Smoke Carbon Monoxide Information (Wisconsin Department of Health Services)

Agreement for Reimbursement and Managing Consultant Cost

Conditional Use Permit Application (Public Hearing)

CSM Application (Non-Public Hearing)

Development Application NON-Public Hearing Items(Certified Survey Maps, plats, site plans, planned unit developments)

Development Application Public Hearing Item (Conditional Use Permits, rezoning, and ordinance amendments)

Model Storm Water Maintenance Agreement

Non-Hearing Full Fillable Application (Once filled out you must save to your computer then print/email)

Public Hearing Full Fillable Application

Rezoning Application(Public Hearing)

Site Assessment Checklist 
(for plats and Certified Survey Maps)

Board of Zoning Appeals (variance requests) 

ETZ - Zoning Permit Application (online form)

Fire Department Permit Forms & Process - Required for all Site Plans

Right of Way Permit (online form)

Sign Permit Application (online form)

Sign Special Exception Application

Landlord Tenant Guide

Tenant Complaint Form

Tenant Rights Brochure





Is this property in DeForest's jurisdiction? (Map of DeForest's zoning and land division areas)